123's of DIY - Downloads (Start with #1)
Welcome to Gaudet Trees Ltd.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 April 2016 17:38
- Hits: 90413
We are a family-owned business born and raised in this region of Saskatchewan. What started as a commercial honey business in 1983 producing 1/3 of a million pounds of honey annually, my wife and I diversified into trees in 1989 having repeatedly planted in excess of 20,000 trees a year. In 2000, we repurposed the business and only do trees now. We are committed to providing quality products and excellent service to all of our customers.
From the perspective of trees, we were originally known for our exceptional Christmas trees, wreaths and garland from our own plantation. We diversified further in the 1990's and began growing trees and shrubs specifically for the nursery trade.
Our nursery stock is dug in spring and fall, you can plant anytime until freeze up. Nursery products are available for pickup or delivery direct from our plantations or shipping yard starting the last week of April until late October. November is when we ship Christmas trees and all the festive joy they impart. Our products are annually shipped from Winnipeg to Yellowknife in those tractor trailers we see on the open road.
We have some firsts behind us:
- First in Saskatchewan Nursery Industry to have potter-type tree spades connected to Bobcats for field digging trees and shrubs.
- First to offer perfectly dug - consumer friendly (Do-It-Yourself) field grown products potted into sizes ranging from #5 to #25 (gallon) or in other words from 20-inch to 10-foot heights.
- First to introduce 1,000's of Balsam Fir as a nursery product (from 8-inch to 15-feet).
- Several 1st Place finishes in Christmas Tree Competitions.
- We also offer the broadest selection of Christmas Trees in Western Canada.
Looking through our catalogue may prompt questions about our products, please call us for further information. We hope to make your experience in dealing with us enjoyable this year and into the future.
Cheers, Ray Gaudet, Family & Staff
P.S. Let's go GREEN!!!